- AMBITIOUS: having a strong desire for success or achievement.
- AMIABLE: diffusing warmth and friendliness.
- ALTRUISTIC: showing unselfish concern for the welfare of others.
- BLITHESOME: happy and lighthearted
- CONVIVIAL: fond of pleasures of good company.
- DELIGENT: characterized by care and perseverance.
- EXUBERANT: unstrained, especially with regard to feelings.
- FORTUITOUS: having good fortune.
- GREGARIOUS: temperamentally seeking and enjoying the company of others.
- INEFFABLE: a thing of untellable splendour.
- MIRTHFUL: showing high-spirited merriment
- OPULENT: superior in quality.
- PHILOSOPHICAL: meeting trouble with level-headed detachment.
- RESILIENT: recovering readily from adversity, depression…
- STELLAR: the most important performer.
- MIRTHFUL: showing high-spirited merriment.
- VIVACIOUS: high-spirited and animated.
- ZESTFUL: marked by spirited enjoyment.
(Lecturer in English)
Gayathri Degree and PG College, Peddapalli.